‘New Super Bonus’/‘Super Bonus’ Subscribers Exceed 10 MillionFebruary 19, 2008
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Masayoshi Son) announced that the number of subscribers to ‘New Super Bonus’/‘Super Bonus’* exceeded 10 million on February 18, 2008. New Super Bonus/Super Bonus have been offered as services that can be subscribed to when a handset is purchased since September 2006. The 5 million mark was passed approximately 9 months after introduction of the services, and 10 million was exceeded approximately 8 months after this mark.
Under the New Super Bonus presently offered to customers who purchase handsets with new contracts or when upgrading handsets, customers bear handset costs in installments or lump-sums at New Super Bonus prices. On the other hand customers can receive the ‘New Super Bonus Special Discount’, a fixed discount that applies to total basic monthly charges, call charges, communication charges and other charges.**
- * Currently only applications for the New Super Bonus are accepted.
- ** The number of discount applicable months corresponds to the number of installment payments chosen by the customer (12 or 24). In the case of lump-sum payment, the discount is applicable 24 times.
- ends -
- * Super Bonus is a registered trademark of SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
- * SOFTBANK, the SOFTBANK name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK CORP. in Japan and other countries.
- The information is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Price, specification, contact and other information of products and service may be subjected to change. The information contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.