“White Plan” Customers Exceed 3 MillionApril 3, 2007
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Masayoshi Son) announced that the number of applications for “White Plan” has exceeded three million on March 31, 2007. “White Plan” was introduced on January 16, 2007, the number of applications for the price plan exceeded two million on March 5 and in less than a month after that the three million mark was broken.
“White Plan” is a simple price plan with a monthly basic charge of 980 yen (incl. tax). It offers free domestic voice calls between SOFTBANK MOBILE users from 1:00 to 21:00, and for domestic voice calls other than those it offers a flat call tariff of 21 yen/30 sec (incl. tax)*. In addition, messaging between SOFTBANK MOBILE 3G handset users is all free of charge**.
“W White” was also introduced on March 1 as a discount service exclusive for “White Plan”, with a 50% off domestic call tariff of 10.5 yen/30 sec (incl. tax). “W White” has a monthly charge of 980 yen (incl. tax) and offers 50% off domestic video call and 64K digital data communication.
- * Not applicable to video calls, 64K digital communication and international services.
- ** Subscription to S! Basic Pack (monthly charge of 315 yen, incl. tax) is required for messaging with non-SOFTBANK MOBILE handsets.
- ends -
- *White Plan, W White and S! Basic Pack are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
- *SOFTBANK, the SOFTBANK name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK CORP. in Japan and other countries.
- The information is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Price, specification, contact and other information of products and service may be subjected to change. The information contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.